We made it to Friday! Why does that always seem like such an accomplishment? Sometimes, we have to celebrate the little things. Friday of course means another Friday Favorites post rounding up great options for you to shop in a particular category or trend. Today, I am sharing the cutest suede for fall to help you stock on this classic fabric for the cooler months. I’m also sharing my weekly ‘Lo Down’ at the end of this post. Read on to catch up on a few things from the week and some things to hold you over for the weekend.
Something about suede just feels like fall to me. I love how rich and luxe the fabric is! Add suede to any outfit and it will instantly give it more of a fall vibe. I don’t mind pairing a suede jacket or skirt with suede shoes, but try to just limit it to one suede item and then potentially a suede accessory or two. I wouldn’t likely style a suede skirt with a suede jacket and all suede accessories. Of course, you do you and rock what you feel best in.. but I like to keep one clothing item as that statement making suede piece.
To shop any of the cute suede pieces below, simply click on the photos and you’ll be taken straight to that product’s page. Most pieces are under $200 and tons are under $100.
Aren’t there so many cute ones? I love all the different colors available. The rich jewel tones are perfect for this time of year and make getting dressed so fun! I love all the different skirt options, too. They are all subtly different with the details on them. Which piece is your favorite?! For clothing, I’d definitely add at least one suede moto jacket and one suede skirt to your wardrobe. You’ll find so many ways to style them over the next several months. You can also never have too many good pairs of go to suede shoes.
- I’ve been wanting healthier solutions to my sweet tooth after dinner and have been switching out my chocolate pieces or dairy free ice cream with this mushroom hot chocolate. Don’t knock it til ya try it! It’s so good and good for ya. I will def be drinking this all through the cooler months.
- I am usually a huge fan of all things Anine Bing, but especially for her laid back style. It’s more than just her fashion though. I stumbled on her home tour recently and KEEP coming back to it. I’ve saved like every image and just love it. Looking at home decor and design inspo online is one of my favorite things!
- Be sure to check out my Chicago City Guide from when we went over Labor Day and send to any friends who are headed to the Windy City soon. I love saving city and travel guides to my Pinterest so I can easily find them later.
- Speaking of, if you aren’t following me on Pinterest, do it! I pin tons of great inspo each day from home decor to seasonal inspiration to fashion, beauty, and more.
- I’ve been on a major loungewear kick lately. You all loved this jumpsuit (it also comes in navy) I shared on stories this week and I can’t blame ya! I love getting comfy things that you can wear while lounging or if you need to run out without looking like a total slob kabob. What are your favorite loungewear brands?
- Did you catch my post about the EverlyWell at-home food sensitivity test my husband and I did? If not, be sure to check it out! It’s super enlightening and I have a discount code for you all if you’ve been wanting to try one.
- Currently obsessing over this dress (it also comes in a midi version) and just need somewhere to wear it. I also love this style from the same site that is so classic and comes in several colors.
- The best beauty tools, what they do, and why I love them.
- I got a few questions on Instagram stories this week about what I use to fix my hair. Did you know I have pages on the blog dedicated to my go to hair products, my current fav makeup products, and my beauty or skincare products? Check them out for more info on my every day routines. They are all linked or you can find them under the ‘Shop’ and then ‘My Beauty Picks’ from the home page of the blog.
- I don’t even care so much about the article, but I’m dead over the coat that Meghan is wearing in the cover photo. Stunning. Now I need a statement coat this color. I haven’t found a perfect option yet, but I do love this one, this one, and this one.
We have plans for dinner tonight when some friends and then a party in the Design District of Dallas to go to. Tomorrow we plan to brunch, watch football, and then have a wedding to attend. It’s supposed to rain all weekend here! I need to have a productive Sunday before a very busy three day work week next week. I’m off to NYC on Thursday morning and I cannot wait!
Whatever you all are up to this weekend, I hope it’s fabulous! Thank you for stopping by to spend some of it with me and I hope you found some suede for fall that you love and can update your wardrobe with. XO