It’s Labor Day this weekend, so this ‘Friday Favorites’ post is really all about my favorite sales going on. There are so many good ones happening right now. Too many good ones to pass up! I’ll be adding to the list through the weekend as more are added or adjusted, too. Also, after the round up of all the sales, I’ve got the Weekly ‘Lo’ Down for you all with a few things I loved this week at the bottom of this post.
Simply click on any of the retailer names below and you’ll be taken right to their page to shop. If you need a code, I will list it. Otherwise, one is not needed!
- Ann Taylor: 40% off full priced items & 50% off sale. See my favorites from their August new arrivals in this post. Code: READYSETSALE
- Anthropologie: Extra 40% off sale + 20% off Home.
- ASOS: 20% off (almost) everything. Code: DAYOFF
- Bandier: Take an additional 25% off sale items.
- BaubleBar: Up to 80% off.
- Bloomingdales: 20-25% off Home.
- Cami NYC: 20% off site wide. Code: LD18 *I just ordered my favorite lace cami in yet another color b/c this is too good not to shop.*
- Carbon 38: 30% off hundreds of items across the site.
- Evereve: EVERYthing on sale.
- Free People: Sale on sale. 40% off all sale items.
- Lulu & Georgia: Up to 25% off everything. Buy More, Save More! Code: LONGWKND
- Overstock: 15-30% off tons of items and up to 75% off select items.
- Schutz: Up to 70% off sale.
- Sephora: Beauty Insider Event. 10-20% off.
- Shopbop: They are having up to 70% off. I just added so many items to my ‘favorites’ list and to my cart. There is everything from every day basics to designer items included.
- Ulta: 20% off qualifying purchases. Code: 679729
- Urban Outfitters: 30% off sale items.
- Wayfair: Up to 75% off.
- West Elm: Buy More, Save More. Code: SAVEMORE
THE WEEKLY LO DOWN
- I finished my 11th Whole 30 yesterday. Crazy! Read all about my Whole 30 journey and check out some of my Whole 30 recipes if you are prepping to do one or just want some more healthy recipe ideas.
- We are headed off to Chicago to celebrate Labor Day! I am oh so excited. It is perfect timing to go and enjoy some of the amazing food Chicago has to offer. We’re going out on a boat one day, going to see a comedy show, and exploring the city. This Chicago city guide by the cutest little Chi Town blogger has helped us with a few good ideas and all of the ones you all sent in on my Instagram stories were also so helpful. I’ll have a travel guide up within a few weeks of getting back, but in the mean time you can get caught up on my jetsetting with my Oregon Coast and Seattle travel guides.
- I’m crushing on everything leopard and am working on a big roundup for you all for next week, but in the mean time, you can shop some of my favorites in this post. There is also some great workwear inspo!
- I popped into Enlighten MD for my favorite routine beauty procedure, dermaplaning, yesterday and my skin feels so smooth now! I love how my makeup goes on so much better after getting that done. If you’re in Dallas, stay tuned for a chance to win a dermaplaning treatment from them next week!
- My husband and I just did a food sensitivity test this week and I am SO excited to see the results. The Whole 30 helps me figure things certain food groups out and how they may affect me, but I’m so excited for specific results. I’ll be doing a blog post about my experience with EverlyWell, soon.
- I’ve gotten tons of questions about my Apple watch bands that I have in black and white. They are super affordable and come in tons of colors. I have a few ‘nicer’ ones coming my way to wear when I’m a little more dressed up than I am when working out or just at the office/running errands.
- Saw this celeb home is up for sale and just wondering if someone wants throw a few mil my way so I can buy a vacation home? Holy retro vibes of my dreams.
- I just stocked up on my favorite candle ever for our place. I love having a few in every room! I just splurged on this one for the living room and like burning it here and there for a different scent.
- We had a huge blogger closet sale here in Dallas yesterday, which was a huge success and so much fun! I loved meeting some of you in person. For those of you who wish you could have shopped but you aren’t local and couldn’t send someone, check out my Poshmark account. I have tons of stuff listed on there and will be updating it a ton next week.
Whatever you all are up to on this long holiday weekend, I hope you have a fabulous one celebrating with family and friends. I wish that every weekend was a three day weekend. Something about having only to work four days just makes my outlook on the entire week better.