CLICK BELOW TO SHOP THE POST
A CHIC NEW SMART WATCH
You’ve probably noticed on stories that I’ve been wearing a new smart watch. I don’t like to get set in my ways & not venture out to try new things. I wanted a watch that was both chic and smart, so I got the new Garmin vivomove HR watch & started using it. I chose the rose gold & the white band because I thought it was perfect for spring & summer! A lot of you have been messaging me asking the pros/cons, what I like about it, & more so I’ve been trying to figure out all about it & it’s features to share with you in today’s post.
The thing I love most about my new Garmin vivomove HR is that it looks like a reach watch with ticking hands, but it also has a touch screen that is sort of like a hidden smartwatch screen. To look at the smart display, you just turn your wrist & it shows up. You can also lightly touch it & it will appear! If you are using the smart functions, the watch hands will move away, depending on the time, & then move back to the correct time when you are finished.
The vivomove HR is currently on sale for Mother’s Day, too! It’s $50 off from now until May 11th. I think it makes a perfect gift (for yourself or someone else), so I even included it in my Mother’s Day Gift Guide.
MY FAV FEATURES
- To me, the best part of the vivomove is that you can take it from your workout to work & then date night or girls night without having to sacrifice style. You’ve probably noticed that I work out in most of my every day jewelry (rings, earrings, dainty necklaces, & bracelets) because I don’t like having to take them on & off all the time, so having a watch that functions both when I’m working out & when I’m going about my day (or night) just makes things easier!
- The straps are interchangeable so you can use silicone, leather, or other ones to allow you to match your watch to any outfit.
- You can keep this hybrid smartwatch connected to your phone so you get notifications for calls, texts, calendar reminders, your home security system, & more. Mine is set to do a small vibration for any of these alerts which I love.
- I really love that it monitors your stress levels & that it has advanced sleep tracking. This is such important information to me! It also has a relaxation timer which I 100% need on more stressful days.
- Another amazing feature? The battery life You can wear it up to five days using the smart watch features & up to an additional two weeks using it just in watch mode. This is key for me because I want to wear it all the time to get information about my movement during the day & my sleep at night, so I don’t want to have to be charging something all the time & missing out on this info.
- It counts your total daily calories right on the watch, not just from your workout or when you’re moving. I love this, because it really lets me know where I stand for the entire day! It also shows you your steps, how many flights of stairs you’ve climbed, & more.
- You can control your music from it. This is key for me because when I’m doing my workout routine at 5AM, I like to set my phone where I can’t reach it so I am not distracted from my workout. Being able to switch a song from my phone helps me stay focused.
- Vivomove also has 24/7 heart rate monitoring
- Garmin Connect App. I love looking at the app to check out my activity for the day – everything is easy to see in one location. Plus, they have a community where you can join challenges & encourage others! I think this is so helpful to stay accountable.
- Move IQ: No need to start and stop your activity timer each time you begin a walking or running activity. The vívomove HR smartwatch automatically starts these activities and then lets you review your daily activities on Garmin Connect.
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP THE POST
Photos by Vanessa Christina Photography
This post was brought to you in collaboration with Garmin. Sponsored posts like these help make A Lo Profile possible. As always, all opinions are my own.