Peace out, August. I think August is one of my least favorite months. I feel bad saying that for some reason, but it’s just so hot in Dallas. It’s also such a weird transitional phase between summer & fall. While it was a wonderful month on a personal note because of our baby boy being born, I’m so excited that it is September! You can catch up on Emmett’s birth story if you missed it. Today is all about the best sellers from the last month though! In today’s August top 10 blog post I am sharing the your favs from this past month based on clicks & purchases. I always love seeing what you all are most interested in!
August TOP 10
Below is the August top 10 bestsellers based on what you loved most. If you purchased any of these I’d love to know how you’re liking them! Your feedback on what I share is always so helpful so I can be the best resource for you all.
- PP belly band: You all loved the less expensive option, but I love this one more because the fabric is softer & more comfortable, plus you have a little more control over how tight you put it on your waist AND hips instead of the same on both. It’s more flexible & breathable, too. They work very similar so it just depends on how comfortable you want it to be (I wear mine nonstop so this is important to me) & your budget.
- Studded bootie: This was one of our favs last month as well! These fit TTS & come in several colors. They are perfectly on trend for fall this year.
- Heeled bootie: These were also a fav last month. They are such a classic bootie option. I got multiple colors, but I think the white is my fav. They fit TTS!
- T-shirt dress: This $12 t-shirt dress is such a good find. It comes in 10 colors & fits TTS. I wore it while pregnant & have been wearing it after, too. It’s so easy to wear around the house or to style with so many diff things to wear out & about.
- Console table: We have this in our family room & it’s such a pretty piece. It’s linen, which I love! It comes in three different sizes + a coffee table & end table option. It’s also now available in black.
- Watch band: This watch band is magnetic which makes it so easy to put on & take off + you can adjust the size so easily. I love that this is a chic option for your Apple watch.
- Area rug: We have this area rug in the 10 x 14 size in our family room & you all always ask me about it! I had originally found it on another site for like 2-3 times the price so I was so happy to find the exact one for less.
- Stroller fan: We love this so much that we bought two. We use it during walks on the stroller, but I also used it during labor & on my bedside table to help with night sweats after coming home from the hospital.
- Bala bands: These are my favorite & most used piece of workout equipment. I found them on sale for you all & so many of you were able to grab them. They are still currently on sale! They come in several colors options. I use them on my ankles for legs or cuff them on my palms/wrists for arms.
- Sweater romper: I had a long sleeve version of this last year & jumped at this tank option. It looks so cute with anything tied around the waist or is great to layer any sort of jacket over & pair with booties for fall. It comes in several color options! I got a size S, but a XS would have worked too just depending on how you like it to fit.
I hope you all loved seeing the August best sellers! I am soo excited for fall content & to be feeling more like my old self so I can put together some fun outfits for you all again. In the mean time, be sure to check out what I would wear to a Cowboys game & my round up of one of fall’s biggest trends: active dresses. LMK if there is anything in particular you are shopping for right now that I can help with. Some of you have requested a fall denim guide so I will work on that soon! XO