It’s happening, y’all. The best sales of the year are right around the corner and it’s time to start prepping. You need a good strategy when navigating all the sales and a preparation for your mind and your money is important! Today, I’m sharing all you need to know about Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. This page will be your go to source for all the best sales, what I think is best to buy during the best holiday sales of the year, and sharing some sales that have already started!
BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY
I think we need to come up with a term because it’s hard to know when Black Friday stops and when Cyber Monday begins. There are so many retailers that do sales for both that it can be confusing. Both sales start early and may get extended a few days, so I really just call it holiday shopping sales. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are great no matter what you call them, so know that the terms are basically interchangeable at this point and you’re going to save big time!
BLACK FRIDAY PREP
To start getting ready for Black Friday, you can start picking out items that are on your wishlist and saving them to easily check back and see if they go on sale. The Liketoknow.it app is a great way to do this or many retailers allow you to create a wishlist. Adding things to your bag and checking back works, too! A lot of retailers tell you what their sales will be, so try searching your favorite sites for insider info. Looking back at last year’s Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals is a great way to get an idea of what they may offer this year, too.
BLACK FRIDAY SALES
Some amazing pre-Black Friday sales are already happening. Hurry and get to shopping, because some of these end over the weekend. I’m sure there will be more great ones on all of these sites next week, too but it never hurts to get a head start! These are a few of my go-to stores so I am stocking up early.
If you click on any of the links below
- 7 for All Mankind:
- Abercrombie: Up to 50% off select styles
- Ann Taylor: 40% off full-priced pant, denim, and sweaters with code: NEWOUTFIT
- Anthropologie: 20% off all home items (great way to share some holiday decorating inspo)
- ASOS: Up to 60% off big brands
- Banana Republic: 50% off entire purchase
- Bandier: Warehouse Sale + up to 70% off
- Bauble Bar: TONS of discounted jewelry + gifts. Some up to 65% off
- BB Dakota: Take 50% off Fall 2018
- Bloomingdales: 30% off Designer Bags
- Charlotte Tilbury: 40% off instant look in a palette
- eBay: TONS of spotlight deals on everything from Dyson to Clothing
- Express: 40-50% off most categories
- Farfetch: 20% off tons of marked down designer items with code: x20BF
- Home Depot: Up to 40% off including furniture
- J. Crew: 40% off with code: TOGETHER
- Kendra Scott: Buy more, save more. 25% off $100+ 30% off $200+
- LOFT: 40% off site wide or 50% off if you’re a cardmember
- Macy’s: 100’s of items discounted early
- Nasty Gal: 60% off everything with code: OMFG
- Nordstrom: Fall Sale, up to 40% off
- Quay: Buy one, Get one
- Rag and Bone: 25% off everything + free shipping
- Reformation: 30% off everything
- River Island: 20% off purchases over $75
- Sakara Life: 25% off the entire site including meal delivery & products. Click here for that 25% off discount to automatically apply at checkout
- Sephora: Beauty Insiders get 15% off
- Serena and Lily: The Thank You Event- 20% off everything with code: GATHER
- Shopbop: Fall Sale with up to 40% off, limited time only
- Space NK: Buy one, get one half-price
- The Daily Edited: 20% everything with code: BLACKFRIDAY20
- Ulta: $3.50 off a $15 purchase
- Urban Outfitters: 25% off your entire purchase
- West Elm: Buy more, Save More– up to 40% off with code: SAVEMORE
MY TOP PICKS BY CATEGORY
I’m rounding up all of my favorites from each category below. Tons of these are items I already own or that I’ve added to my cart along the way. Several things come in a few color options (and some up to 15+ colors) so be sure to click through to see all of them!
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP TOPS
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP SWEATERS
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP DRESSES
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP BOTTOMS
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP JACKETS
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP SHOES
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP ACCESSORIES
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP APPLIANCES
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP HOME
One of my personal favorite things to shop for during these holiday sales is splurgeworthy deals. These tend to be things I have been eyeing for myself and have just been waiting to pull the trigger on. Let’s use Farfetch as an example and break down some of the best splurge pieces.
If you’re unfamiliar, Farfetch is an amazing online site. They have a ton of luxury goods, but also a lot of really affordable pieces. They have an amazing selection and great customer service, so I love shopping on their site for some of my big purchases! I’m rounding up my top picks for splurgeworthy items from their site in the five best categories to splurge on during these holiday shopping sales. To shop any of the items below, simply click on the product photos and you’ll be taken right to that page. They are offering 20% off sale items with code: x20BF so take advantage!
A NEW DESIGNER BAG
I can’t guarantee or hint that any of these items will be on sale during Black Friday, but if I were you I’d keep a close eye on most of them! Designer bags and designer shoes are a great thing to splurge on because of the cost-per-wear (CPW) ratio you’ll get out of them .
As I mentioned, keep checking back because I’ll be updating this post regularly throughout the next week and a half with all of the best sale info, my top picks, and more! I may even be doing a little giveaway to one of my favorite stores for you all here on the blog. XO