It’s happening, y’all. The best sales of the year are right around the corner and it’s time to start prepping. You need a good strategy when navigating all the sales. Plus, a plan for your mind & your money is important! Today, I’m sharing the ultimate guide to Black Friday and Cyber Week sales. This page will be your go to source for all the best sales, & what I think is best to buy during the biggest holiday sales of the year. I’d recommend bookmarking it or saving it so you can easily reference it throughout the next week or so! I update it regularly, so it’s worth checking back to get more information on all the best sales & items on sale.
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER WEEK
I think we need to come up with a new term because it’s hard to know when Black Friday stops and when Cyber Monday or now, Cyber Week begins. There are so many retailers that do sales for both that it can be confusing. Sales start early (Pre-Black Friday Sales) & may get extended a few days (Cyber Week instead of Cyber Monday), so I really just call it holiday sales. Black Friday & Cyber Week are great no matter what you call them, so know that the terms are basically interchangeable at this point & all that matters is that you’re going to save big time!
BLACK FRIDAY PREP
To start getting ready for Black Friday, you can start picking out items that you want & saving them to easily check back & see if they go on sale. The Liketoknow.it app’s wishlist feature is a great way to do this or many retailers allow you to create a wishlist. Adding things to your shopping bag & checking back works, too! A lot of retailers tell you what their sales will be, so try searching your favorite sites for insider info. Looking back at last year’s deals is a great way to get an idea of what reatilers may offer this year, too.
MY TOP PICKS BY RETAILER
Below I’ve rounded up my top picks by retailer from some of my favorite sites. I hand selected all of these items based on what I have on my ‘wish list’ or already own & what I thought would make great gifts for others. Just click on any of the images & you’ll be taken straight to that product’s page to shop.
CLICK TO SHOP ABERCROMBIE
CLICK TO SHOP AMAZON
CLICK TO SHOP ANN TAYLOR
CLICK TO SHOP ANTHROPOLOGIE
CLICK TO SHOP BLOOMINGDALES
CLICK TO SHOP EXPRESS
CLICK TO SHOP LOFT
CLICK TO SHOP NORDSTROM
CLICK TO SHOP URBAN OUTFITTERS
In the mean time, shop a few other amazing items that are marked down like my T3 curling iron trio (you can see how I use it in my hair tutorial post), my Nespresso + milk frother, & the Dyson cordless vacuum that I’ve been eyeing.
LIST OF SALES FROM MY FAVORITE RETAILERS
Below is a list of sales from my favorite retailers. These are the sites i shop on regularly & am always sharing with you all! If you click on any of the links below you’ll be taken straight to that retailer’s page where you can shop.
- Abercrombie: 40% off the entire store
- Anthropologie: 30% off everything– clothing & home
- ASOS: 30% off everything
- BB Dakota: 30% off sitewide
- Bloomingdales: 25% off marked full-price items, extra 50% off marked clearance
- CB2: Buy More, Save More up to 25% off
- Express: 50% off everything
- Evereve: 10% off everything
- Free People: 40% off sale
- LOFT: 50% off everything with code CYBER
- Macy’s: TONS of items on sale + extra 20% off discounted items
- Nasty Gal: 60-80% off everything with code: GOGOGO
- Nordstrom: Up to 50% off + Spend $125, Get $25 / Spend $250, Get $50 / Spend $400, Get $100
- Reformation: 30% off everything
- Sephora: TONS of gifts on sale + get extra samples
- Shopbop: Buy More, Save More (see my picks HERE)
- Ulta: TONS of items on sale
- Urban Outfitters: $75 off purchases of $200 or more / $50 off $150 or more / $10 off $50 or more
- West Elm: Buy more, Save More– up to 30% off with code: SAVEMORE
As I mentioned, keep checking back because I’ll be updating this post regularly throughout the next week with all of the best sale info, my top picks, & more! Stay tuned on Instagram stories for some giveaway opportunities, too.
For more help with holiday shopping, be sure to check out my gift guides & my gift guide collages. I have something for everyone include gifts for the gym rat, gifts for the jetsetter, gifts for her, gifts for him, gifts for the homebody, & so much more! XO