CLICK BELOW TO SHOP THE LOOK
While there will definitely be a post in the future about breaking out of your comfort zone in the life sense, today’s post is focusing on fashion. Do you ever see a fashion trend and think ‘I wish I could pull that off?’ I think those moments are common. If I like something, I find a way to wear it. The key to this? Confidence. If you’re fidgeting with something constantly or not presenting yourself confidently, then it may seem as if the trend doesn’t work.
Hats are something I am always back and forth on. I feel like I overthink them from time to time, but I generally do love them and think they add so much to a look. They keep outfits fresh, add another aspect to them, and even help cover up hair that may be one too many days past when it needed to be washed. I’m down for a baseball hat or any time of year, straw hats in the summer, and wider brim hats in richer fabrics in the cooler months. When I saw that the baker boy hat was making a come back this year, I was so excited to get my hands on one! There are so many cute hat styles out right now, that I am rounding up all of my favorites in different styles for you to shop below, so be sure to scroll down. They are all under $100, too!
I probably put it on with three different outfits before deciding on this look. I loved that the black hat matched the rest of my accessories. Its a rare occasion to see me on the blog without my sunglasses on, but it felt a little too much with the hat AND the Christmas lights behind me. When I’m dabbling in a new trend or an accessory I’m not sure how much I’ll end up wearing, I like to try to find them in a bargain price range, which this one definitely is! You can’t tell in these pictures, but this dress I’m wearing is THE softest thing. It comes in a few different websites and has been on sale on a few websites, so I’m linking it at several for you all to shop so you can find the color you like, your size, and the best deal! If you haven’t noticed this fun bag on my Instagram yet, you’ve got to take a closer look! The pom strap is removable, but I think it adds such a fun touch around the holidays. It also comes with a plain black leather strap that you can wear crossbody or you can carry it as a top handle. This bag would make such a great gift!!
Anddd now for the hat round up! To shop any of them below, just click on the photo and you’ll be taken to that product’s page. Remember, they are all under $100!
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP BAKER BOY HATS
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP BEANIES
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP WIDE BRIM HATS
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP BASEBALL HATS
Which style is your favorite?! I definitely want the plaid baker boy hat, a light color wide brim hat, any beanie with a pom pom on the top, and the leopard baseball hat.
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP THE LOOK
I hope you all scored some awesome deals during Cyber Monday yesterday! I can’t wait for some of my purchases to start arriving. There are a few sales still going on today, so if you missed them, you can still snag a few deals!! I told y’all they would last into today (and some potentially tomorrow), but hurry and grab what you want, because stuff sells out SO fast during these sales. Otherwise, be sure to check out my holiday gift guides under my Holiday tab for shopping ideas for everyone on your list in every price range!
If no code is listed, then you don’t need one!
SALES STILL HAPPENING:
- Abercrombie: 50% off winter styles
- Ann Taylor: 50% off EVERYTHING. Code: HAPPYTUESDAY
- ASOS: 30% off partywear
- Banana Republic: 50% off sale, 40% off regular priced items, Code: BRPLUS
- Bauble Bar: 35% off EVERYTHING with Code: CYBER35
- Bloomingdales: 25% off a large selection of items + up to 60% off some
- Chicwish: 15% off orders of $70 or more. Code: CBM15
- Dagne Dover: 20% off EVERYTHING, Code: DAGNETHANKS
- Express: 50% off EVERYTHING + Free Shipping.
- FARFETCH: 50% off
- Kate Spade: 30% off full priced items. 40% off sale items. Code: MOREJOY
- LOFT: 50% off EVERYTHING + Free Shipping. Code: CLICK
- Lucky Brand: Save 50-60% off
- Matisse Footwear: 30% off, Code: ITSON
- Nasty Gal: 30% off EVERYthing. Code: LETSGO
- Neiman Marcus: Earn up to a $750 giftcard. Code: GC4YOU
- Neiman Marcus Last Call: Extra 50% off apparel, 30-65% off everything else.
- Nike: Additional 25% off sale items.
- Rebecca Minkoff: 25% off the entire site!!
- Revolve: Extra 20% off final sale, Code: CYBER20 and up to 75% off new markdowns
- SHOPBOP: Additional 35% off sale items, Code: WOW35
- T3: 25% off luxe hair tools. Code: MONDAY17
- Tula: 25% off the whole site with code: ALOHOLIDAY
- West Elm: Up to 70% off + Free Shipping with Code: FREERIDE
- Williams Sonoma: Buy more, save more– 10% off orders of $50 or more, 15% off orders of $100 or more, 20% off orders of $200 or more, 25% off orders of $500 or more, Code: SAVEMORE
I think one or two of these may get extended into tomorrow or more deals will be shared, but take advantage of these ASAP if you haven’t already in case they aren’t extended!!
We recently started The Office from the beginning and I am so hooked. I love this show so much!! Jim is hands down my fav. John Krazinski is so adorable to me and I absolutely love his character! Especially with Pam. We had it playing literally allllll day on Sunday. We got a few other things in for our place this weekend and are a few steps closer to getting it in order and then sharing it with you all! If you missed our bedroom progress so far, be sure to check it out here. Hope you all have a fabulous day! XO