CLICK BELOW TO SHOP THE LOOK
Happy 4th of July friends! I am celebrating from France, but I didn’t want the day to go by without sharing all of the amazing sales happening through tomorrow and the weekend with you all. Because I am still away traveling, I’m calling this my ‘lazy girls’ guide to fourth of July sales because it is a short and sweet post. Keep scrolling for my list of sales after these photos!
I’ve been majorly crushing on midi dresses and this one was a must have for me. I love the buttons and the tie detail on the sleeve. Buttons down the front like this mean you can unbutton a few when you’re ‘off duty’ but you could even make this dress suitable for work depending on your office dress code. I love the idea of it for a sunset boat cruise, a back yard BBQ, or for really anything you’re doing to celebrate the Fourth of July! It’s super light weight so you won’t get hot in it if you’re outside. It’s a great a price point and comes in a few colors, too! I also love this one.
Below you’ll find a list of all of the best sales happening now. Just click on any of the retailer’s names and you’ll be taken straight to their site to shop. Happy sale shopping!
- Abercrombie & Fitch: up to 60% off
- Anthropologie: extra 25% off sale
- Barney’s New York: get up to 60% off during the designer sale
- BaubleBar: save up to 75% off
- Bloomingdales: get up to 50% off
- Carbon 38: get 30% off with code EXTRA30
- Colleen Rothschild: 20% off with code FLAG20
- eBay: 20% off select purchases of 25% with code PARTYINUSA
- Express: everything is on sale up to 50% off
- Henri Bendel: semi-annual sale up to 60% off
- Levis: extra 50$ off sale styles with code SALE50
- Loft: 40% off everything with code HBDUSA
- Lulu & Georgia: get 20% off with code JULY4
- Macy’s: 20% off with code FOURTH
- Pottery Barn: save up to 70% off + get free shipping with code FREE SHIP
- Sole Society: save up to 60% off
- Splendid: get an additional 30% off with code SUMMER30
- Urban Outfitters: take 30% off sale
- West Elm: 20% off living room + bedroom furniture with code JULY4
I hope you all score some great things on sale. Whatever you all are doing for the 4th of July, I hope its amazing! And if you need some last minute outfit inspo, see two looks and some of my favorite pieces here. We are going on a day trip to Cannes today and I can’t wait to explore that cute little town. XO