I have been majorly crushing on bodysuits lately. I love that they are chic, effortless, and you can style them so many ways. I love tucking my tops into jeans, especially high waisted jeans, so wearing a bodysuit effortlessly gives you that look. Today for my Friday Favs post, I’m sharing all of my favorite bodysuits for Fall.
I love wearing bodysuits with jeans, but they also look great with skirts. You can keep the look casual and pair one with a denim mini skirt and sneakers or dress it up with a more dressy mini and heels. The same goes for wearing them with jeans– there are so many ways to style them! Bodysuits tend to be really flattering, which only adds to the reasons I love them. The only down side is when you have to go to the bathroom, they can be a little bit more work, but I just look at is as evening out the time I would spend on perfectly tucking a top back in.
Below are all of my favorite bodysuits. To shop any of them, simply click on any of the photos and you’ll be taken right to that product’s page.
Which one of the above is your favorite? I have the black one with the ruffle sleeves (see it styled here) and love it. I love the more classic ones that I know I’ll wear again and again, but also love a good statement making one. Some of these have a low back which makes for such a fun addition. I love wearing bodysuits under a jacket and then if you take it off inside the back shows and gives a little subtle sexy vibe.
Now for a new little part of my Friday posts I started in last week’s post. I’m going to call this ‘The Weekly Lo Down’ and it will be things I found throughout the week and loved, other posts I’ve written, articles, products or clothes I’m eyeing or loving, or really just anything I want to share with you all. Some I may have shared on my Instagram stories throughout the week, but most of it will be new!
THE WEEKLY LO DOWN
- I did my Friday Favorites post last week on booties for Fall, but since found this pair and can not stop thinking about them. I think I have to just pull the trigger.
- My husband sent me this Bloomberg article, which relates very closely to my day job. One of the hardest parts about public service/education is that you’re often asked to do so much more with less. This means no additional staff and no pay increases, but a lot of extra work. Also, when referring to students with disabilities, you should always use people first language. This author wrote ‘autistic children’ and it should be ‘children with autism.’ Just FYI!
- I just booked a trip at the end of September with a girlfriend to NYC since I’m skipping fashion week this year. We’re debating going to see Mean Girls on Broadway or going to the NYC Ballet. If you’ve been to either or both, I’d love to know your feedback!
- Currently drooling over this beautiful black top. Perfect for date night! It also comes in white.
- Fall is around the corner, which means all things plaid. I’ll be doing a full plaid guide on the blog soon, but I just couldn’t wait to share these plaid pants. I want them oh so bad.
- I keep hearing the best things about this face mask. Plus, this whole site is having a site wide sale / shopping event starting this weekend!
- One of my favorite sites for accessories is having a big site wide sale this weekend, also. A few things I’m loving are: these earrings, these earrings, this necklace, this phone case, and these earrings.
- Love, love, love every single thing from this activewear collab. It’s so good. I’m debating between the black and white stripe set or the bodysuit.
- Can someone please explain the shoe situation on Kanye in this photo? Please tell me this is not a looming trend.
- I’ve been working on a major closet cleanout and total redo (more on that, soon) so I’ve been selling a lot of things on my Poshmark profile. For all you local Dallas girls, mark your calendar for next Thursday because I’m teaming up with nine other bloggers to do a big closet clear out sale event! Find out more details here.
I am having a girls night in with a friend tonight and then am off to Little Rock on Saturday for the day/night for a baby shower for one of my best friends. I had so much fun picking out cute baby things for her! I have just a few more days left of my Whole 30 and am so excited, because the day after I finish my husband and I are going to Chicago for Labor Day. Thank you to all of you who replied to my Instagram story asking for restaurant recommendations. I received SO many amazing recommendations. I’ll share them all with you all in my travel guide after we get back. Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope it’s fabulous! Thanks for stopping by to spend some of it with me. XO