Mondays after holidays are ROUGH. I am quite certain that whoever came up with Cyber Monday felt the same. Here you are sitting at your desk on a Monday morning trying to force yourself to be productive when really you’re so tired, your pants might be a little too tight, and you’re out of the routine after just a few days. What better way to brighten your morning (and afternoon AND evening) than with a TON of online shopping deals. Personally, I prefer online shopping. I rarely am in the mood to deal with crowds and prefer to shop from my couch. I get in the mood to be in a store and try things on in the moment every now and then, but online shopping has become so simple that I love the ease of it all. If you haven’t knocked out all of your holiday shopping (whether that be for yourself or for everyone on your list) then Cyber Monday is the perfect time to finish off your list.
Now that Thanksgiving is over, if you’re anything like me then you are in the full blown Christmas spirit. Our tree is hung and all I want to do is eat Christmas treats, drink cider/hot chocolate/egg nogg, listen to Christmas music, and watch my favorite holiday movies on repeat (Home Alone, Elf, and It’s a Wonderful Life, anyone?). With the holiday season comes a ton of added events to the social calendar. Whether that is getting together with your girlfriends to watch the annual VS fashion show, office holiday parties, social outings to get in the holiday spirit, or just have longer to-do lists before the arrival of the days themselves, the holidays are BUSY.
With the holidays, comes the need for a few holiday ‘looks’ to get you through the season. This skirt c/o Sans Souci really caught my eye when I first saw it! I love that I can wear it to work and that it is really versatile, as I show just two of the many ways here. One look for running errands during the day or after work and another more dressed up for an event. You could even take it a step more casual and wear a t-shirt instead of a sweater with a jacket and more simple jewelry. They are currently having 40% off on their site for Cyber Monday with code ‘CyberSale’ making this perfectly festive skirt under $30. Such a steal! Grab it via Sans Souci or I’ve linked a few other similar options below in case it sells out! I’ve also got ALL the best Cyber Monday deals. My earrings and necklace are linked and are a part of the many great deals!
- AG Jeans: 30% off // Code: BF16
- Amazon: SO many deals. Seriously! No codes needed.
- Ann Taylor: 50% off everything + Free Shipping // Code: CYBER50
- Anthropologie: 30% off // Code: LETSGO
- ASOS: 30% off site wide // Code: THANKFUL30
- Banana Republic: 50% off EVERYthing. NO exclusions. No code needed.
- Bauble Bar: 35% off 2+ items // Code: Save35 OR 25% off // Code: Save25
- CB2: 15% off + Free Shipping // Code: Save15
- Chicwish: 25% off // Code: BLK25
- Dillard’s: Extra 50% off already reduce merchandise
- Express: 50% off everything. No code needed.
- Gigi NY: Tiered sale. Up to 35% off
- H&M: Tiered sale. *20% off your order of $30+ // Code: 5144 *25% off your order of $50+ // Code: 0275 *30% off your order of $100+ // Code: 8284
- J. Crew: 40% off site wide // Code: HOLIDAY
- Loft: 50% off everything // Code: CyberMonday
- Macy’s: Extra 25-40% off clearance. 25% off. // Code: CYBER
- Madewell: 25% off your entire purchase // Code: THATSALE
- Nasty Gal: Up to 80% off
- Neiman Marcus: Tiered sale. $50 off purchases of $200 or more, etc. Earn a gift card up to $750 with qualifying purchases. // Code: GC4You
- Nordstrom: Extra 20% off of sale items
- Rebecca Minkoff: 25% off orders $100 or more
- Rent the Runway: 30% off all rentals
- Revolve: Up to 50% off
- Shopbop: Tiered sale. Up to 25% off// Code: GOBIG16
- Sole Society: 30% off
- Steve Madden: 35% off // Code: CYBER
- Top Shop: Up to 50% off
- Urban Outfitters: $15 off purchases of $75+ or $50 off purchases over $150.
- West Elm: Up to 30% off + Free Shipping // Code: SAVENOW
- Williams Sonoma: 20% off + Free Shipping // Code: THANKS
*For MY picks from a ton of these great sales, make sure you check out my Best of Black Friday post!