July was one of the slowest, yet busiest months I’ve had in as long as I can remember. Slow, because it was the final month of pregnancy. Busy, because I was crossing off everything I could from the to do list before baby & covering the 2021 Nordstrom Sale. I kept saying it was both a blessing & a curse to be so busy at the very end of pregnancy! It actually turned out to be my most successful month to date & I am so grateful for all of your support. Since July is now behind us, it’s time to take a look back at the July Top 10 based on the items you all clicked on & shopped the most last month. In case you missed it, you can look back at your favs from last month in the June Top 10.
July TOP 10
I always love to look back at the items you all are the most interested in that I share. Whether it’s the most clicked on item or the most purchased, it’s so helpful for me to see what you are loving! It’s no surprise that the items included in the July top 10 are from the Nordstrom Sale. You have until this Sunday, 08/08 to shop the sale so you can still grab a ton of these items on sale! If any of them are currently sold out, add them to your wishlist because people may return them. Most of these items will also be available after the sale ends, just at a higher price!
- Studded booties: fit TTS, several colors
- Shirt jacket: fit TTS, several colors
- Running sneakers: I sized up a 1/2 size which I always do with workout shoes
- White sneakers: fit TTS, several colors, *I’m ordering in more
- Suede combat boot: fit TTS, comes in several colors *My FAV purchase from the sale
- Wool coat: fits TTS, several colors, so chic for the price! See 12 ways to style last year’s camel version here.
- Ribbed dress: fit TTS (I sized up one here for my bump), several colors
- Faux leather leggings: a closet staple, I have a few pairs, I wear a size S petite (for length)
- Leopard sneakers: fit TTS, I always size up a 1/2 size in this brand!
- Sunnies: such a great deal on one of my all time fav sunglass brands.
I hope you all loved seeing this month’s most popular according to you! ICYMI, be sure to check out my post on 14 styled looks from my 1st round of NSale shopping. If you are doing any outdoor entertaining & need some inspo or new outdoor pieces, be sure to look at my summer patio entertaining post & my outdoor essentials post. XO