The months are flying by! I seriously feel like I JUST shared my May wishlist with you all & here we are again with a new one for a new month. June is a fun month for me to put together a wishlist, because it’s my birthday month! It’s always so fun to window shop & especially when you have a birthday on the horizon. Mine is on the 21st, on the first official day of summer. Today, I’m sharing my June wishlist AKA birthday wishlist with you all.
Truly, everything on my wishlist right now is home related since we are deep in our renovation & then will have an entire large family room to furnish. Regardless, it’s fun to shop around & find some other things catching my eyes & share with you all. Below is my June wishlist in a shoppable collage. All you have to do is shop is simply click on any photo & you’ll be taken to that product’s page.
- I’ve been so into bracelet stacks right now & thought this gold cuff was so pretty. I love the stones in it!
- This is a blue light device that is supposed to help with acne. I’ve shared on stories recently that after switching up my BC that my face has totally freaked out as my hormones settle. I’m interested to try this & see if it helps.
- I think these shoes have such a pretty silhouette. The shape of the heel is so fun & I love the buckle detail. They also come in white!
- I live for a good satin or silk cami & this one is stunning + by one of my favorite brands. I think it would look so pretty for summer with white jeans!
- I DIE for this swimsuit. The detail is so so pretty. I love the contrast of the white & black & the faux pearl strap detail!
- These designer black sneakers. I have worn this white pair SO much & they have been the best purchase. I’m on the hunt for a black designer pair of sneakers that aren’t too over the top & really love these with the scallop detail. They come in several colors!
- I live for dainty gold jewelry & thought this necklace was so pretty. It would look so good layered with a few others!
- These gold planters are so pretty! I think they would look great on our outdoor patio.
- I’ve heard the best things about these makeup brushes & really want to try this set to get started with using them. I love this rose gold version. This includes the foundation brush, a concealer brush, & another one you can use for bronzer OR to put on your self-tanner.
- I am dying for this earring for the top of my right ear that is my most recent piercing. It’s the one I wanted when I got it pierced, but it was about three times the price of the one I got. I still haven’t pulled the trigger on it but want it SO bad.
- This bandana is so cute! I love having them to tie on bags in the summer or wear in my hair. It would also work as a face mask right now.
- This linen blazer is SO chic. I love the perfect neutral shade of it. I would style it with a white top or bodysuit underneath. It’s a closet staple that will be great for work or play.
- These designer sunnies are so cute. I love the neutral blush color & the shape of these. I always love to get a few new pairs of sunnies before summer!
- Sunglass chains are so chic & a fun statement with any summer look– especially swimsuits! I loved the double layer of this one.
- This gold choker necklace is so pretty. I like that the clasp is decorative & is supposed to be worn in the front for something a little different.
- The color on this slip dress is absolutely stunning. I’m obsessed!