Fall brings out all the textures like leather, suede, and teddy or faux furs. I love playing on all of them and I realllly love adding velvet into my wardrobe more as the holidays approach. Velvet is such a rich, luxe fabric and I think it’s perfect once the temperatures start to drop. Today, I’m sharing all of my favorite velvet for fall to help you find the cutest velvet and accessories to add to your wardrobe.
I love velvet for everything from camis to jackets to skirts and pants or shoes and bags. There are so many fun ways to incorporate velvet into your wardrobe. I think rich jewel tones and classic colors are my favorite in this fabric. It makes them look even more glam!
Below I’ve rounded up my current favorite velvet clothing and accessories for fall. To shop any of the items below, simply click on them and you’ll be taken right to that product’s page. There are pieces in every price range!
I love all the velvet camis! I know that they will get great CPW because you can layer them under so many different jackets and sweaters. All the dresses are so cute and festive too and you can never go wrong with velvet shoes during the fall or winter!
- Did you see my updated Nashville City Guide after I spent the weekend there last weekend? SO many good recs for places to eat and drink + things to do.
- Currently crushing on this insane home tour featured in AD of the most beautiful little model family. I can’t stop looking at all things home decor.
- We finally chose a new coffee table and pulled the trigger. Unfortunately it is back ordered and we already sold our other one, so we’re without one right now. Such as life, right?
- I’m looking for a new face serum to try. Any favorites you all have? I’ve heard great things about this one and this whole brand, really. I like switching things up from time to time so I don’t get in a product rut. If I miss an old one or don’t see good results, I can always keep trying or switch back!
- I’m already eyeing holiday decor and love everything I’ve found on this site, here, and here.
- Did you all see that Tula came out with a new sheet mask? It’s super cool and I used it earlier this week and thought it definitely brightened up my skin. Buy it here and use code ALO20 for 20% off your oder!
- I get so many questions about my morning workouts. You can read more about them in my post with ‘Tips for Slimming Down your Hips.’ I’ll be updating this post with more info, soon. I use minimal equipment so I can do the workouts from my trainer, John Benton, at home including two pound ankle weights, an aerobic step, and four pound dumbbells.
- This water bottle is also on my must have list for workouts and all day because it keeps track of your water intake for you and blinks when you need to drink more!
- If you are needing a little motivation for your workouts, new activewear is always a great way to motivate me! Check out my Fall athleisure guide for all the cutest workout clothes.
- There is a big ‘Fall Break’ sale happening on this website where you can get so many great fall pieces for 25-60% off! Great time to stock up on some essentials for the cooler months.
After a busy weekend away last weekend, I’m looking forward to one with limited plans and lounging with my family. I have a ton of blog work to catch up on, so I’ll likely be doing that a lot here and there over the weekend. Whatever you have planned, I hope it’s fabulous! Thank you for stopping by to spend some of it with me. XO