Chances are your New Years goals have something to do with wellness. I shared how to set attainable goals, because I believe that setting goals you can actually meet is the first step to success. I focused a lot on wellness last year & plan to do the same again in 2021. Your health & wellness affects everything from your work, to your body, to your mind set, & all of your relationships. Today, I’m sharing some wellness essentials + 5 tips for healthy habits that will help you kick off your year on the right foot!
Wellness Essentials + 5 Tips for Healthy Habits
Below are some of my wellness essentials. The collage is shoppable, so you can click on any of the photos & you’ll be taken straight to that product’s page!
All of these products are super affordable & can make a big difference in your health & wellness routine. Everything is from Walmart! I love their online pickup & delivery + free next-day & two-day shipping options. I ran out of my favorite elderberry gummies the other day & had more within two days! Also, if you are a Walmart+ member, you can get free shipping with no order minimum on items from Walmart.com or free delivery from your local store on orders $35+ (restrictions apply). Keep scrolling for my 5 tips for healthy habits!
5 Tips for Healthy Habits:
- Don’t feel guilty for self care. Taking care of your self is essential for your overall wellness. Take some time to go through your skincare routine. You can even add in some extra steps like a lip mask, a face roller, or a new tool to make sure you really cleanse your skin. Make a bubble bath. Have an at home massage. Spend some time lounging around with a face mask on. These sound simple, but they make a big difference & you shouldn’t feel guilty for taking time to feel good & pamper yourself.
- Keep it fresh. Drinking water is essential for our health. I don’t know about you, but I often find myself getting bored with just plain old water. Switch it up by adding in some fresh lemon or cucumber or use a flavored powder, like Liquid IV, to make it taste different. This way, you won’t get bored & will be more likely to meet your goals.
- Keep your immunity up. Nothing crashes our goals like getting sick. More than ever, it’s so important to keep our immunity up so we can fight off any & all illnesses! Taking elderberry gummies with zinc & Vitamin C has helped me so much in staying well over the last year. These are two simple habits that maybe take me one minute per day! Magnesium gummies & apple cider vinegar gummies also have so many amazing benefits & are great to add into your supplement routine. Getting Vitamin D outside is also so important for your immunity & health. Just make sure you apply your SPF!
- Stay motivated. We all lose motivation from time to time. If a new piece of workout equipment or some cute new leggings or a top help you stay motivated & excited for a workout, then go for it. You don’t have to break the bank, but the smallest things really can make a workout feel less like a daunting task. Making working out a habit & being disciplined with it makes it easier to not rely on motivation to feel excited to do it every day, because it’s just a part of your daily routine.
- Rest is essential. Resting is not lazy. It is essential to recharge & to feel good! There is a reason that you recharge your phone every night. You are no different! Take some time away from work & electronics. Read a book, diffuse some essential oils, meditate, sit in silence, whatever you need to do to unwind each night. Take the time & I promise it will make such a difference! Also, I challenge you to spend the first hour of your day without your phone. I started doing this & it has made such a positive impact in how I feel each day.
Hopefully you all enjoyed seeing my wellness essentials + 5 tips for healthy habits featuring items from Walmart. Health, wellness, & self-care items do not have to break the bank to be effective. Also, consistency is key for overall wellness! If you need help setting your goals for this year, be sure to check out this post. XO
Thank you to Walmart for partnering on this post. Sponsored posts like these help make A Lo Profile possible. As always, all opinions are my own.
Thank you for the tips! Will keep them in mind! ❤️✨
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
Comments are closed.