Unless you’ve done zero fall shopping (or browsing) and have not been following anyone in fashion, then you know that leopard is one of the biggest trends for fall this year. I always love leopard in the fall and winter, primarily for accessories, and usually consider leopard a neutral because it goes with so much. Today, for my Friday Favorites post I am sharing all of my favorite leopard pieces and why I’m wild for leopard this fall. Don’t forget to scroll down to the end to read my weekly ‘Lo down,’ too.
Never say never in fashion, because you’ll likely end up proving yourself wrong. I’ve done it many times before and know I will many times again. I used to say I just reserved leopard for accessories, but now I find myself crushing on it in all forms. I’m usually picky about the leopard print, but this year there are so many options that I’ve found tons that I love. From accessories like scarves, bags, and earrings to shoes (prolly my fav way to wear leopard), to coats, to dresses and tops– there is truly a leopard item for everyone and almost every occasion.
I like to keep my leopard simple and let it be the star. I don’t typically like leopard when paired with red or too many other textures, because it can go from edgy and chic to trashy quickly. Keep in mind what you’re styling with your leopard pieces. Keep it cool and just go for it!
To shop any of the adorable leopard pieces below, simply click on the photo and you’ll be taken right to that product’s page. Super easy!
Aren’t those coats so fun?! I think I’m considering a coat an accessory and going for that next. I’m really crushing on the dresses and tops, too but keep going back and forth. Whatever part of me just says dooo ittttt. #yolo. This is why fashion is so fun! You can change your mind. Which leopard pice is your favorite?
THE WEEKLY LO DOWN
- I’m skipping out on NYFW this year because I have a wedding for two close friends tomorrow, so I’m checking this page religiously to make sure I don’t miss out on any to die for shows, street style looks, etc. Also love all the info on this page.
- Currently crushing on this white sweater. I think it’d be a piece I’d wear once a week through the fall and winter.
- This article only confirms my disgust for airports, planes, and allllll the things when traveling. I keep this hand sanitizer and these wipes with me when traveling to ensure I can stay as germ free as possible. See my other travel essentials here.
- I’ve been loving simple, cozy rompers and jumpsuits when lounging or sleeping and this comfy jumpsuit looks heavenly.
- I’m in need of more new fall work clothes and thinking this simple black sweater dress would be perfect. I love the price point and it looks so comfy + versatile.
- We just got some blush eternity roses c/o Venus et Fleur and I am so excited! They last for at least a year and are real, live roses. For what I pay for roses all the time at Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods, these definitely would equal out to be a good deal. I love having fresh flowers around and this means I’ll have them for a year!
- I recently ordered this water bottle and have been loving it. You can set daily water goals for yourself and it blinks (and/or sends you watch or phone notifications) when you need to drink more water. It’s helped me reach my water goal so many more days out of the week since I got it!
- Did you see this dress I wore in Chicago? It was by far the most popular look from my trip and this dress is selling quick! I want it in black now, too so I’ve been stalking it online trying to find my size. I bought it in an XS for reference.
- If I had no budget when it came to shopping, I’d buy this jacket in a heartbeat. While we’re dreaming, can I also have this gorgeous dress and an occasion to wear it to?
- Few things describe me and my ideal lifestyle as much as this slogan sweater. There are tons of cute graphic sweaters that I’m crushing on right now.
Like I mentioned, we have a wedding on Saturday that we’ll be going to. It’s outside of Fort Worth, so we are going Saturday morning to spend the day in Funky Town and stay at the Omni Hotel there. I’m so excited! We’re going to wake up and brunch there on Sunday and then otherwise I plan to relax, lay low, try to catch up on sleep, and get some blog work finished. Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope its wonderful!
In case you missed it, be sure to check out my post all about designer bags for less. I also shared my Seattle travel guide and Oregon Coast travel guide last week. I’ll have my Chicago one up for you all next week and my Fort Worth city guide, soon. XO
I don’t actually have any pieces in leopard print – I’m still wary of it, I don’t think I can carry it off well, hah! 🙂
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
Comments are closed.