Like many of you, I’ve been working to get ready for the holidays. Between decorating, making gift guides, shopping for gifts to avoid shipping delays, & making plans with friends & family, everything is in full swing. All of the holidays feel extra special this year since they are our first with Emmett! We’ve been making Thanksgiving plans & even talking about Christmas. This of course means chatting food. I was thinking of an easy holiday appetizer everyone will love & wanted to share a simple recipe for my cranberry baked brie bites with you all today! They are super quick to make with just a few ingredients & they are festive for both Thanksgiving & Christmas, which I love.
AN EASY Holiday Appetizer EVERYONE WILL LOVE
I absolutely love baked brie! I think it’s so delicious. I love it even more when it’s bite size, as it’s easier to share & to keep warm. Anything that requires just a handful of ingredients & is so good you keep going back for seconds (or thirds or fourths) is a win in my book. These baked brie bites are an easy holiday appetizer that everyone will love! I’m sharing the recipe for them below.
I ordered all of the ingredients for the brie bites online & had them delivered from Walmart. We have a store just a few minutes away from our house, but I jump at any chance for delivery now with a baby at home. Errands are just a little more complicated these days! Walmart is, of course, a one stop shop that has anything you might need during the craziness of the holidays. I not only got the ingredients for this easy holiday appetizer there, but I also got serving pieces, my mini muffin tins I used for these, & other household essentials! It’s so convenient.
Let’s jump into the recipe for these baked brie bites– an easy holiday appetizer everyone will love!
Baked Brie Bites
Recipe makes 24 bites
- 2 sheets of frozen puff pastry (thawed in the fridge overnight)
- 1 8 ounce brie round
- 1 cup of whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup of pecans, chopped
- 4 springs of fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat two mini muffin pans generously with cooking spray of choice (I used coconut oil spray).
- Lightly flour your countertop or workspace & roll one sheet of puff pastry into a rectangle. Cut the pastry into small squares. I cut it into 4 even rows & 6 even columns.
- Gently press the squares into each of the 24 muffin tins to create a pastry cup. Puncture each one 2-3 times with a fork so it can breathe as it bakes.
- Cut the brie into 24 bite size pieces & place one in each muffin tin on top of the pastry dough. Then, top each one with about 1 teaspoon of cranberry sauce.
- Sprinkle each with a bit of salt & top with pecans.
- Place your muffin tins on rimmed baking sheets to catch any overflow. Then, put them in the oven. I cook one on the top rack & one on the bottom & then swap them 1/2 way through cooking. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the puff pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven & allow to cool for a few minutes. I remove from the muffin tins using a fork or large spoon. Then, top each one with a small piece of fresh rosemary.
- Serve hot or at room temperate & enjoy!
Don’t you think the cranberry & rosemary add the perfect touch of color for Christmas! If you make this easy holiday appetizer everyone will love be sure to tag me on Instagram so I can see. They are so delicious! Don’t forget to check out Walmart for all of your holiday food & entertaining needs. They have everything you need at amazing prices & the option for delivery or pickup is such a game changer. Can’t wait to hear what you think!
If you are doing some holiday shopping, be sure to check out my gift guides. I have guides for everyone on your list! Also, check out my gifts for her under $50, gifts for her, gifts for him under $50, & gifts for him. I’ll be sharing more guides, soon. Be sure to let me know if you need any particular holiday shopping or entertaining help. I love to help however I can! XO
Thanks so much to Walmart for partnering on this post. Sponsored posts like these help make A Lo Profile possible. As always, all opinions are my own.