At this point in quarantine, I fluctuate what I’m in the mood to shop for online. I either want loungewear since I’m living in it, new home decor, or I want to just be positive & look ahead to all of the cute summer clothing & accessories. There are a few things that have caught my eye right now, so I thought it would be fun to round them up in an April wishlist collage for you all to browse, too.
Below is a collage of current items I’ve been eyeing lately or my April wishlist. As you can see, many of the items include new skincare products to try out these next few months. I’ll make sure to follow up on the items I end up pulling the trigger on so you can get my honest opinion of them. All of the photos are hyperlinked, so if you click on any of them you’ll be taken straight to that product’s page where you can shop. I’m including hyperlinks & more about each item below, too.
- Diptyque Candle: I’m constantly looking for ways to add ambiance in my home & one of the best ways to do that is lighting candles. I’ve purchased this brand before & continue to go back to it. The fragrance on these candles is not too overwhelming & the candle itself is enclosed in a colored glass container, which adds a chic element to any room. It’s a little pricey, but worth the splurge. Makes a great gift, too!
- Two Faced Born This Way Eyeshadow Palette: You guys know I love a natural look when it comes to my makeup routine. I love all the neutral colors this eyeshadow palette has to offer. You can even mix & match the colors between the matte, metallic & shimmery shades for different looks. This is a great eyeshadow palette for a natural makeup look you can wear all year long.
- Pill Box: Have you ever seen a portable pill box so sleek? This one comes in several colors & is perfect to throw in your purse on the go or just sit on your nightstand. Definitely grabbing this to make sure I don’t miss a day taking my daily vitamins.
- Stovetop Tea Steeper Kettle: I love the modern twist on this stovetop tea kettle. I’m really eyeing the copper color to match my other kitchen appliances, but it also comes in a sleek matte black & silver. It also has a time & temperate guide for every type of tea, which makes it super easy to use. This would be a great gift idea for Mother’s Day!
- Pretending I’m on Vacation Graphic Tee: I think it’s safe to say we could all use this graphic tee in our life right now. Am I right?! This under $30 tee is a WFH wardrobe essential that you can throw on with sweatpants or dress up with denim shorts in the summer.
- Madewell Hoodie Crop Sweatshirt: I find myself wanting more & more loungewear these days. The best part about loungewear is that it really never goes out of style & can be worn year long. I love all things Madewell & this sweatshirt is so cute! It comes in ivory & light blue, which are both perfect for spring. It’s currently on sale for 50% off.
- Snakeskin Slides: I can’t believe these slides are under $50. Just added them to my cart! The neutral snakeskin colors provide an eye-catching appeal that are easy to style with a basic white tee & denim shorts. Definitely a must have sandal for summer.
- Tinted Moisturizer: I’m so excited to add this tinted moisturizer to my skincare routine. I love products that give you a no-makeup look & have essential ingredients to protect your skin throughout the day, like SPF. This product has over 1k positive reviews & won Allure magazine’s ‘Best of Beauty’ award for Best Light Coverage Foundation in 2o19, so I thought it’s worth a try!
- Facial Steamer: I’ve been wanting to try this Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Pro Facial Steamer for months now. Since I can’t physically go to the spa or get a facial, I may as well bring the spa to my home. I know I’ve said this before, but more than ever, now is the time to invest in your skincare. In one simple step, this facial steamer hydrates and purifies the skin, leaving your complexion smooth & dewy in under 15 minutes.
- Better Than Sex Mascara: If you haven’t tried this mascara yet, you’re missing out! This is one of my all time favorites for a bold, defined lash.
- Vinter’s Daughter Active Treatment Essence: After reading the benefits of this multi-corrective hydration serum, I was instantly intrigued. The formula is made from nutrient rich essentials, such as vitamin c, probiotics & plant cells that go through a fermentation process to enhance brightness, texture and firming of this skin, which I thought was really unique. I’m always looking for new ways to improve my skin regimen & can’t wait to test this product out.
- Lounge Shorts: I love the color of these mint green lounge shorts. They just remind me of spring! The smocked waistband & ruched drawstring sides add a cute touch to your basic lounge shorts. They also have with a matching cropped sweatshirt, which is super cute too.
- High Waisted Denim Shorts: These vintage inspired denim shorts are classic. I love how high waisted they are, which makes them super flattering to pair with cropped tops during the summer.
- White Heeled Mules: I thought these mules were so pretty. The heel is the perfect height & can instantly dress up your outfit in a simple, yet stylish way. If you’re a bride-to-be, I would definitely grab these!
- SkinCeuticals Face Serum: I’ve read a lot of positive reviews about this skincare brand in particular & saw this bundle on sale at Walmart valued at $100.
- Honey Rattan Daybed: I think this daybed is so dang cute for lounging. Let’s be honest, we’re all doing that right now. I like that its multipurpose & can be used inside or outside over a covered patio. I think the wooded pine frame adds such a unique touch, too.
>Related: Spring Sandals Guide
I hope you all loved seeing a peek into my April wishlist. If you all like seeing what items I’m eyeing to buy or those I’m looking to repurchase, I can keep sharing these each month. It’s so fun for me to put together!
If you are shopping for yourself right now, be sure to check out my posts on activewear & loungewear. I also have posts on how to pamper yourself at home, positive ways to deal with anxiety, & the best work from home tips. XO