I’ve been reviewing 2019 over the past week or so. I shared my best purchases of 2019 with you all which had fifty of the best things I’ve bought in the last year. Today, I am sharing what you all loved the most! I’ve got the items broken down into most popular by clicks & most popular by sales to share all of my best of 2019 items with you all. I love seeing what you liked! It’s also so interesting to see, because a lot of these are items I shared again & again throughout the year. You all know I’m big on CPW (cost per wear) & CPU (cost per use) & this tells me that you all are, too!
Best of 2019
Most Popular by Clicks
- Ingram Six Drawer Dresser: The dresser from our guest bedroom (see the reveal here & a video tour here) was the most clicked on item in 2019 & for good reason. I love this dresser! It comes in three finishes. We have the grey. I knew I wanted this dresser the second I saw it & I actually ordered it when we closed on our house so it would arrive just when we moved in. The hardware on it is the perfect mix of gold & silver & I just love it. It’s been a best selling piece for Anthro, so they made it in a nightstand, a four drawer dresser, a powder bath vanity, a double bath vanity, & a media cabinet. It’s that good.
- Evil Eye Necklace: Where did you get your evil eye necklace? has to be one of my most asked questions. I got the exact one I always wear at a boutique at Casa Jaguar in Tulum, but have shared the two closest replicas at affordable prices that I have shared since because I am not sure of the exact details of mine. This one from Amazon was one of the most clicked on ones & was the one I shared almost daily because I wore it non stop until I found this one, that I’ve been sharing recently, & that I like more.
- Modern Spots Button Down Tank: I originally shared this cami from Evereve, but it sold out quickly there! I found it on another site fully stocked here. I think you all loved this one so much because it’s such a fun piece that you can style so many different ways for work or play. It fits TTS.
- Custom Neon Sign: We have this custom neon sign above our bed that I ordered & you all have loved. Ours is a white color & says ‘We were together. I forget the rest.’ I absolutely love it! We keep it on all time & it’s a perfect reading light at night that doesn’t keep either of us up, too. The lights are actually LED, so they are safe to keep on regularly. I’ve seen people order these for their weddings, which is such a fun idea, too! It’s an instant conversation piece & adds an immediate cool factor to any space in my opinion.
- Sac Du Jour: This has to be one of the most clicked on items because it is one of my most carried bag. This has been my go to daytime bag since I got it. It’s chic & fits all I need during the day. I use one of these clear bags inside to help organize it. It has a shoulder strap or can be carried as a top handle bag. It’s obviously a splurge being designer, but it’s one I know I will have for years & years if not forever. It’s a total classic!
- Airflash Foundation: This is the foundation I’ve been using since our wedding. I actually never even wore foundation until I started learning to do my own makeup for our destination wedding, but I’ve been hooked on this one since I started using it. It’s light, but buildable & is so pretty on! I wear shade: 300 Neutral. To apply it, I spray it on a damp beauty sponge & blend into my skin. You can layer on top of it later in the day without it getting gross & cakey, too.
- Knitted Unstructured Coat: This is one of my favorite purchases of the Fall/Winter season. I first saw this coatigan on Somewhere Lately’s stories & was totally influenced to buy it. I wore it about once a week since I got it in. I love how many different ways you can style it! It’s so warm, but chic. It has gone in & out of stock tons of times, so keep your eyes peeled for a restock if you don’t see your size. It fits oversized, I’d size down!
- Layered Circle Necklace: I think I wore this necklace almost every day for a few months straight. I loved the dainty layered look of it! You can even another necklace or two to it for an even more layered look, but it goes with just about anything & holds up great for the price.
- Olivia High Rise Jeans: I have these jeans in two sizes now (ya know, so I always have a pair that fits just right) because I love them so much. They are the perfect high rise, straight leg jean. I love the neutral wash & that they are a relaxed fit without distressing. I can’t even count how many times I’ve worn them at this point, but they are amazing.
- Noelle Mini Dress: I wore this dress at NYFW this year & you all went crazy for it! I loved it so much, too. It’s such a fun, easy shirt dress. I love the western detail on it. This brand runs small, so I’d size up one in it. It’s currently on sale!
A few other of the most clicked on items that have since sold out & I can’t find elsewhere: this snakeskin print mini dress, this white blazer, & this cut out jumpsuit.
Most Popular by Sales
- Evil Eye Necklace: Same as above, this is one of my FAQs. I got mine at a boutique at Casa Jaguar in Tulum, but have shared the two closest replicas at affordable prices including this one & this one.
- Makeup Case: This is an Amazon find & is some of my best spent money. I keep my make up in it all the time, but really it’s ideal for travel. You can adjust the organizers inside to meet your needs & it has holders for your brushes. Plus, it has an interior zip pocket! The outside is hard, so if it’s getting thrown around during travel your make up is protected & won’t break.
- Black T-shirt Dress: This little $20 dress from Amazon comes in 20 colors. I got it in a size small, which is the smallest it comes in. It fits oversized. I would go with your true size or if you are between, size down! It’s the perfect every day dress for running errands. I also style it for work with a blazer or jacket over it!
- Ankle Weights: No surprise here because my workout routine blog post is consistently one of the most popular on the blog. These are linked there because I used them to do my morning workouts. I pack them with me (in my carry on) when I travel because you can use them to work out any where!
- Cowl Neck Sweater: I shared this sweater earlier in the Fall & have worn it so many times since. It runs a little big, so I’d size down one. It comes in 11 colors & is such a great everyday, basic piece that you’ll wear again & again for years to come! I’ve worn it to work so many times.
- Custom Neon Sign: Same as above on the most popular by clicks was the custom neon sign above our bed that says ‘We were together. I forget the rest.’ You can customize the colors & saying!
- Biggie: You all LOVE the Biggie picture in our guest room. Unfortunately, the exact one is something I bought years ago from an artist in the U.K. & I don’t have the information to share. It was a very pricey art print, but I found a great replica via Etsy that you all loved!
- Rose Gold Sneakers: I got these during the Nordstrom Sale & have worn them so many times since. I love them! I sized up a half size, which I almost always do in this brand. They are great for running, working out, or just running around town.
- Pearl Hair Clips: I found this set of eight pearl hair clips for under $7! I loved this set because it’s a great price for a trendy item. I’ve worn them a ton of times & still love them!
- Tiered LBD: This is another LBD I found on Amazon for a steal. Same as the other one, the smallest size is a Small & it fits a little oversized, so size down if between. It comes in a ton of colors & also comes in a short sleeve version!
A few others of the most popular by sales that have since sold out: my chainlink watch band (also found it here, but also sold out right now), this cardigan sweater, this beautiful green top, this fun dress, & this black swimsuit top.
Click to Shop
Hope you all loved seeing the best of 2019 broken down by clicks & sales. I’d love to know if you purchased anything from me what your favorite purchase was! Your support for my blog means so much & I absolutely love being a resource to help you all find things that you love. You can check out my favorite purchases of 2019 HERE. XO
Looks like it’s been a great year for you and your blog! Looking forward to more content from you in 2020! ❤️✨
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
Comments are closed.