CLICK BELOW TO SHOP THE LOOK
I love sweater dress season. I’ve shared them before and I’ll inevitably share them again. I get so excited every time I start to see sweater dresses appearing on all of my favorite sites. Today for my Friday Favorites post I am rounding up the cutest fall sweater dresses and different ways to style them now and throughout the winter. I’m also sharing two recent sweater dress looks and including the weekly Lo down at the end of this post to share some of my current favorite things, articles, etc. from this week.
HOW TO STYLE A SWEATER DRESS
There are so many different ways to style a sweater dress and that is why I love them. The way I styled the one shown here is with booties for a night out look. I also love to add a scarf to solid ones for a little extra color or to add in a pattern. For a more casual look, you can style your sweater dresses with flat booties or even sneakers. I love wearing them for travel or lounge days and throwing on sneakers when going out and about. As the temps start to drop, you can style them with OTK boots (like I did with a sweater dress that fits oversized and over the knee boots) and even layer jackets over them. There are so many cute options to ensure that any sweater dress you buy will get so many great wears.
FALL SWEATER DRESSES
Below I’ve rounded up all of my current favorite fall sweater dresses. There are several different styles including off the shoulder, knee length, sweatshirt, and a few good mini sweater dress options. To shop simply click on the photos and you’ll be taken straight to that product’s page.
I need the black hoodie one at the top– probably in both colors it comes in! I love all the cute turtleneck ones, too. I just ordered one of those to bring with me to NYC in two weeks. SO cute and cozy!
- I just got my microblading touched up (working on a new post all about that and more specifically, the healing process) and they are oh so dark and intense right now, so I plan to hibernate as much as possible over the weekend. That means I’ll be catching up on reading (currently reading this book), blog posts, and organizing around the house. I love weekends with minimal plans! I’m also shooting a lot of blog photos on Sunday and am oh so thankful for cute sunnies to hide the currently crazy brows.
- I got some new makeup recently and have been using this duo palette, this blush, and this lipstick on repeat. Each of them are SUCH good colors and stay on so well.
- You might have seen the new life planner I got in from Erin Condren on my Instagram stories last night. Plus, a funny story about my planner in college. If you haven’t shopped there for office supplies and planners, you are seriously missing out! They are the cutest things and have SO many customizable options. They have planners geared towards teachers and brides to be, too. I LOVE all things school supplies, creative, and organization, so it’s like the perfect combo.
- I’m in the market for a new pair, or even two pairs, of workout sneakers and am crushing on this brand. Anyone have them and love them? I’ve heard the best things and I love the style of them!
- A new season means I’m on the hunt for new jeans, too. This brand and this brand have been two of my go to ones lately for great new pairs. Stay tuned to see which pairs I get for Fall!
- I’ve been reading a ton about being on computers all day, which some days I am for 16 hours a day, and all the ways they affect us. There has been a lot of good research around blue light blocking glasses, so I’m finally ordering a pair. I figure it can’t hurt! I couldn’t decide, so I ordered this pair and this pair to see which ones I like better. I may just keep them both and keep a pair at home and a pair at work.
- Bae has work stuff a few nights next week, so I’m thinking I may order another week of Sakara Life to have easy, healthy meals on hand. If you haven’t heard of them, read my Sakara Life review post, and if you end up trying it click here or use my code for 15% off your first order: REF_ALOPROFILE15
- I was reading this article (I mean, #DUH) earlier this week and was reminded that I need to do a recap of our day trip to Champagne we took from Paris this summer. Stay tuned!
- As I mentioned above, I’m headed back to NYC in a few weeks, which means alllll things New York are on my mind. I’m talking only watching shows based in NYC and getting inspired by all aspects of the city. One of which, is design and decor there. I loved this space and this space there. I usually get my NYC fix from my go to shows FRIENDS, Sex and the City, and Gossip Girl, but I’ve also been addicted to Million Dollar Listing New York lately, too. Bae actually likes that one, too so it’s a win-win.
- I’ve had this facial tool for awhile and haven’t been using it as much as I should, but after feeling really blah while my eyebrows are healing, I thought I’d pamper myself at home after work yesterday. I used the best beauty tools (in my opinion) and then also used this toning device. It’s super cool and I’m keeping it out on my counter so I can remember to keep using it and keep you all posted on results. I’ve heard great things!
CLICK BELOW TO SHOP THE LOOK
Whatever you all are up to this weekend, I hope it is fabulous! This is one of the more relaxing weekends I have coming up before a few busy ones. Thank you for stopping by to spend some of your time with me!