You’ve probably noticed that I aim for a natural, clean lifestyle as much as possible. This time ten years ago I knew almost nothing about clean ingredients. I didn’t change everything in my life overnight & have strived for progress over perfection. Little by little, I’ve made positive changes in my life to keep it as clean as possible, while still maintaining balance. Just because you want a cleaner lifestyle, doesn’t mean that you have to pay more. This is true in all things, but especially in the beauty world! Clean, effective, & affordable products do exist. Today, I’m talking about how to clean up your skincare without breaking the bank & sharing more about a clean skincare brand worth trying.
How to Clean up Your Skincare without Breaking the Bank
I asked you all awhile back what your favorite clean beauty brands were on stories. I loved the responses I got & have absolutely loved trying out some of your tried & true products! One brand that I had not heard of until you all shared it was Naturium. I was curious, so I looked them up. I discovered that Naturium was created because they believe that high-performance skincare should be & can be clinically-effective, skin compatible & affordable.
Naturium is plant-powered, ph balanced, & dermatologist tested. The products are made in the USA, are affordable, & are never tested on animals. They strive to make packaging as sustainable & recyclable as possible. They also participate in the One Tree Planted initiative. Naturium believes in transparency, which is why their Ingredient Glossary lists every single ingredient utilized in our formulas, as well as its purpose. Clean, effective, & honest? I was in.
Naturium sent me some products to try, which I was so excited about. I’m including a bit more about each of the products they sent below & sharing my favs after trying them!
- Multi-Peptide Eye Cream: brightens and improves the look of dark circles & visually smooths fine lines & wrinkles.
- Niacinamide Serum 12% Plus Zinc 2%: this concentrated serum is formulated with pure 12% niacinamide & 2% zinc PCA that helps improve uneven skin tone & visually minimizes the look of pores, skin texture & fine lines.
- Vitamin C Complex Serum: this potent serum is formulated with a vitamin C complex that helps brighten & shield skin from environmental stressors for a healthier, more youthful-looking complexion.
- Retinol Complex Cream: their all-in-one skin-perfecting moisturizer deeply hydrates skin while diminishing the look of fine lines, wrinkles & hyperpigmentation.
- Mixed Greens Nutrient Rich Cleanser: the nutrient-rich gel cleanser is formulated with a daily dose of mixed greens, vitamin C & nourishing superfruits to remove dirt, oil, makeup & other impurities while balancing the skin’s pH.
- Plant Ceramide Rich Moisture Cream: their nourishing, rich moisture cream is formulated with an efficacious level of plant-derived ceramides. Naturally protected by a phospholipid layer, this helps restore & strengthen the natural moisture barrier to relieve dry skin.
- Retinoid Face Oil: their non-irritating, advanced retinoid oil is formulated with an all-trans retinoid ester that targets the look of fine lines & wrinkles for visibly smoother, more youthful-looking skin.
You all probably know that when it comes to skincare, I believe in trying products for a while to see results. I also believe in not rocking the boat too much at once. Basically, I’m not going to totally change my skincare routine overnight. I like to add in a product or two at a time so I can really know how they are impacting my skin & working (or not).
I’ve been using Naturium’s multi-peptide eye cream & the retinol face oil in my PM skincare routine since I got them in. I am loving both! I needed a good eye cream & I can tell a difference in my under eyes. They get particularly dry this time of year! I am going to try the Niacinamide serum next, as several of you said that is your favorite product from the line! As always, I’ll keep you all posted.
If you are interested in how to clean up your skincare without breaking the bank, try out Naturium! They are clean, effective, & so affordable. If you have any skincare or beauty junkies in your life, these would make great gifts or stocking stuffers as well! If you try it, please let me know what you think. I’m eager to hear your favorites. XO
Big thanks to Naturium for collaborating on this post. Sponsored posts like these help make A Lo Profile possible. As always, all opinions are my own.