Another week at home, means we could all probably use some self-care. Personally, I know that my nails are in major need of some TLC & after snacking more than I have in years my skin could use some love, too. I thought I’d round up a ton of great items to know you with how to pamper yourself at home.
How To Pamper Yourself At Home
Below is a collage of my favorite items to help you with how to pamper yourself at home. All of the photos are hyperlinked, so if you click on any of them you’ll be taken straight to that product’s page where you can shop. I’m including hyperlinks & more about each item below, too.
- Ouai Chill Pills: These bath bombs are perfect for your next bath. What is more relaxing?
- Slip Silk Pillow Case: This pure silk pillow case is amazing. Charles & I both use it & it is such a simple way to make going to sleep feel more luxurious. Plus, it’s great for your skin & hair! It prevents all of your nightly skincare from soaking into your pillow case & helps prevent breakage in your hair. It comes in several colors & sizes, too.
- Static Nails: I’ve heard great things about these press on nails. They are durable, last for a long time, & the CPW makes them way more affordable than a dip or gel mani from a salon. I’m going to give them a try while at home since I won’t be getting in to a nail salon any time soon. They have a lot of color & shape options available.
- Gua Sha: I’ve been seeing these all over the Internet & am finally pulling the trigger. This is supposed to be amazing for your skin to help with drainage, fine lines, & sculpting your face. There are a ton of videos to teach you the technique to use. lI’m so excited to try it!
- Cuticle Oil: My cuticles are the worst thing about my nails, especially when I’ve been eating bad. I desperately need to trim them back so cuticle oil & some trimmers are necessary right now for me & I’m sure for some of you, too.
- Hangover Rx Pillow Balm: I have been trying to get my hands on this for months, but it always sells out so quickly. It’s been restocked & I finally got to grab it + can’t wait to try. I’ve heard THE best things about this product. It’s supposed to make your lips so hydrated!
- Warm Up Hand & Cuticle Mask: A hand & cuticle mask sound so indulgent & nice right now while nail salons are off limits. I ordered this & can’t wait to use it.
- At Home Manicure Set: A MUST right now. I honestly didn’t even own everything needed to give myself a mani at home, so I grabbed this cute little set to be able to get my nails looking somewhat decent.
- GloPro Microneedling Tool: I absolutely love this tool. I’ve had it for years & use it a few times per week. It is a great way to make your skin look great & help your products absorb better. If you don’t have one, I highly recommend it! It’s amazing.
- Cloud 9 Essential Oil Roller Ball: Essential oils are such a great way to relax & this roller ball is such an easy way to keep them handy & be ale to apply throughout the day.
- Coconut Oil Body Polish: I have this & absolutely love it! It makes your skin feel so insanely soft & it smells so good.
- Flawless Dermaplane Glo: This is an at-home dermaplaning tool & it is a game changer. This gets all of the peach fuzz & dead skin off of your skin at home.
- Alterna Overnight Bond Repair Mask: I started using Alterna’s bond repair shampoo + conditioner, serum, & heat protectant a few months ago & it has helped my hair so much. I saw this overnight repair mask & thought it would be an amazing product to add in to help make my hair feel even more healthy.
- Slippers: Nothing is better than a cozy pair of slippers. The open toe ones are my favorites so my feet don’t get sweaty! These have THE best reviews & come in a few colors.
- Eye Patches: I have these & they help with under eye dryness & puffiness so much! I like to keep them in the fridge. They feel so good when you put them on!
- At Home Back Massager: This has incredible reviews & is such a cool concept so you can get in a back massage any where, any time, but still have your hands free to do whatever you want.
>Related: Things to do at home when you are bored
Hopefully this post helps you find some new self-care products & will help you with how to pamper yourself at home. I’m continuing to find the positive in a tough situation & am using the extra time at home to invest in my family, my home, & myself. I hope this helps you do the same! If you are feeling anxious right now, be sure to check out my post on positive ways to deal with anxiety. If you are shopping for comfy clothes, be sure to check out my spring loungewear AKA at home workwear guide. XO