I was just thinking how fast this month is flying by! Before it gets away from me, I wanted to put together my monthly wishlist to share with you all! I have loved putting these together for you all. They may get me into trouble with shopping (I always end up ordering pieces from these), but that’s okay! Let’s get into my July Wishlist below. I also have a fun giveaway for you all at the bottom of the post in honor of the upcoming Nordstrom Sale.
Below is my July Wishlist. The collage is shoppable, so if you click on any of the images, you’ll be taken straight to that retailers site where you can shop. I’ve also included descriptions about each item below & all of those have hyperlinks to make shopping super easy.
- I’m all about neutrals when it comes to my everyday makeup routine & thought this eyeshadow pallet was so pretty & perfect for summer. I love how versatile it is with the mix of nude, metallic, & matte shades.
- If you’ve been following me for a while, you know how much I love to wear sneakers with pretty much everything. I love the platform profile on these designer sneakers. The pull-on, laceless design is so chic & sophisticated. I think these would look really cute with dresses & skirts since they’re a bit fancier than my white sneakers I wear ALL the time.
- I love the simplicity of this gold chain bracelet. You can stack it with other bracelets (which I’ve been really into) or just wear by itself. Definitely a staple jewelry item you can wear casual or dress up, which I love.
- The tie-dye trend is going strong & I’m here for it! I love the colors & fit on this tie-dye tank dress. It’s the perfect casual dress for summer that you can easily throw sneakers or sandals on for a put together look.
- I couldn’t be more obsessed with this mini dress. The subtle, black rope design is so unique & chic.
- I love the modern & contemporary look on this acrylic bookstand. It’s a great way to elegantly display books or magazines on a coffee table or nightstand. I might get one for the living room & kitchen to store all of our cookbooks! It’s a great Amazon find that looks like it’s from Restoration hardware.
- This accent chair just screams cozy to me! I love all the textures, large frame, & swivel base. I’ve never had a swivel chair before & have always wanted one. This chair could go in any room or even a nursery. It comes in 3 gorgeous colors.
- We’ve been needing a new rug for a while now & came across this gorgeous black & white one I’m obsessed with. I love the modern twist on the traditional Caucasian rug design & geometric shapes that make a room stand out. It comes in 8 different sizes (including round) & is machine washable, which is a HUGE win.
- I think this slinky snake chain necklace is absolute timeless. It’s super affordable (under $50) & perfect for layering with other classic gold pieces.
- I love all the subtle textures & stripes on this decorative pillow. Makes a perfect accent to a chair or sofa.
- This Dior book is so pretty & chic. I love styling books like this on our coffee table or nightstand.
- These sandals are the perfect casual shoe for summer. They provide a chic & effortless style you can wear from day to night. I love the neutral color on these & pebbled leather sole for extra comfort.
- This mini skirt is so stinkin’ cute. I love the ruched fit & bandana print for summer. I’d style it with a bodysuit & sandals for date night or dress down with a basic tee & sneakers. So versatile!
- This swimsuit is stunning. It has a wrap around bodice with crisscross shoulder straps & ribbed material, which is always super flattering. Definitely a swimsuit worth the splurge.
- I love the black leather metro look on this Fendi key ring pouch. It’s the perfect lightweight wallet for travel, running errands, or on the go.
- The technology behind these sneakers amazes me. They’re fit specifically for the shape of a woman’s foot to provide distraction-free running & ultimate comfort. Can’t wait to go on a run with these!
I hope you all loved seeing my July Wishlist! I ordered the runner rug, the acrylic book display, the gold necklace, & the Dior book. I’ll be ordering the white chain mini dress, two of those accent chairs (unless I find another set I like better), & *hopefully* the designer card case next. Let me know if you all have any requests for blog topics, retailers to do try on hauls from, or need help shopping for anything specific! I’m here to help. XO
I have teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to give YOU a chance to win:
one of two $500 Nordstrom Gift Cards to shop the Anniversary sale!
Simply enter below by completing the rafflecopter. You’ll receive one entry per completion. This giveaway is open to the U.S. and Canada only and runs until 8/2. Winner will be announced here. Good Luck!
Void where prohibited. By entering the giveaway you acknowledge that you are agreeing to complete each task, which involves following, liking and subscribing to newsletter’s.