I have loved putting my wishlists together for you all the past few months. ICYMI, you can see my April Wishlist to catch up. Since it’s a new month, that means it’s time for a new wishlist! I spend a lot of time shopping online trying to find new products & items to share with you all, so I feel like I am constantly finding new things that catch my eye! I’m rounding up all of my current favs for you today below in my May wishlist.
All of the photos on the collage of my May wishlist below are hyperlinked, so if you click on any of them you’ll be taken straight to that product’s page where you can shop. I’m including hyperlinks & more about each item below, too.
- Woven Visor: I love a good visor moment. Especially when laying out by the pool or really spending any amount of time outside. This one is super affordable & comes in three colors. I want them all, but figure I should start with the black since I don’t have a plain black visor in my hat collection yet. I’m working on a summer hat blog post roundup for you all, so stay tuned for that!
- Cane Sideboard: Our next renovation project is underway, which means I’ve got furniture on my mind. We’re turning a slightly completed garage conversion into a family room. I have my eye on this for underneath the TV. I love the natural vibe of it! It also comes in an option with black sides which is gorgeous.
- Blue Tansy Face Mask: I’ve heard such great things about this face mask! I love this brand, as all of their products are really natural & clean + work so well.
- Marble Wine Chiller: We somehow don’t have one of these. We definitely need one for our patio & I love this marble one. We have a few pieces from this collection in our kitchen already, so this would perfectly match.
- Anine Bing T-shirt: I love all things Anine Bing, as I’m sure you have noticed. Her graphic tees are some of my favorites. They are splurgeworthy, but they hold up so well & I end up wearing them nonstop, so the CPW (cost per wear) is incredible on these pieces for me.
- High Waisted Jeans: You can never have too many pairs, right? I love that these are ultra high waisted with a straight leg. The button detail & lighter wash is so cute, too. I think they’ll pair perfectly with summer crop tops!
- Puff Sleeve Swim Top: I have a black version of this that I love, but this blue is just stunning for summer. It’s such a unique swim top silhouette that I just love. Be sure to check out my Spring Swim Guide for more cute swimsuit options!
- High Waisted Bikini Bottoms: I live for high waisted bikini bottoms! They are definitely the most flattering on my body type since I have a long torso & shorter legs. The belted detail on this one is so fun! There are a few other color options available in these.
- Gold Bobby Pins: I use bobby pins often when wearing my hair back in a tight bun, so may as well snag a cute pair that adds a fun touch, right? These are adorable & a great price point.
- Gold Sunnies: We all need a pair, right? These are designer so they are a splurge, but I just think that they are so darn cool. I love a good pair of sunnies to splurge on! I keep them forever & get so much wear out of them over the years.
- Dark Grey Skinny Jeans: I absolutely love the wash on these skinny jeans! I feel like they would be so flattering on & go with so much. They would pop against a classic white top for summer.
- The Frame TV: Yup, we already have one as you may recall from seeing my review on it HERE. However, we are working on renovating a second living space & I absolutely want another one of these for in there. We have a big TV, but it’s an eyesore & I meant it when I said I can have no other kind of TV now. This one is just too good.
- High Waisted Denim Skirt: I love all things paperbag waist & thought this A-line denim skirt was so cute. I love this brand & don’t have a denim skirt by them, so I think I definitely need this one. A good denim skirt is a closet staple!
- Greek Pattern Pillow: I’ve been eyeing this to get to possible add to our outdoor couch. I love the print on them & the colors! They also come in a neutral option, too.
- Biker Shorts: Can’t stop, won’t stop with the biker shorts. I love them! I’m working on a blog post with tons of styling ideas for you all. I have long leggings from this brand in this same coated material & they are so flattering & comfy, so I’m thinking I need these shorts, too.
- LWD: You can never have too many little white dresses in your closet! This one is by one of my favorite brands. It would be cute dressed down with sneakers or up for a date night down the road.
I hope you all loved a glimpse into my May wishlist! A lot of furniture & home decor items will be making their way on to my wishlist in the next few weeks as we get closer to finishing our remodel. I can’t wait to decorate our next space & of course will be taking you all along the way. My birthday is also next month, so I’ll be on the lookout for a few things that I want for that, too. Until then you can shop my spring activewear guide & my ultimate guide to white sneakers. Also, check out my Target spring favorites for tons of cute affordable fashion & my denim jacket guide. XO