Happy (almost) Labor Day weekend! Who doesn’t love a good three (or in some of your cases four) day weekend? It’s so nice to have an extra day. Whether it’s to travel, spend time with family or friends, or to conquer a project you’ve been waiting to do. We’ll have some family in town this weekend so ours will be spent in Dallas with them. I’ll also be shooting some blog looks, working out (I’m off to the beach next week), and hopefully finding some time to do a much needed closet clean out.
Cleaning out my closet helps me realize what I have and am excited about wearing. It also helps me be smarter about purchases, as I can tell what I need or want to add to my wardrobe for the upcoming season. This weekend is an awesome opportunity to do some shopping– as so many stores are having huge sales! I’ve rounded up some of my favorite weekend sales at the end of this post.
Speaking of this outfit, the dress is by Alexis– one of my favorite designers. If I could afford to buy almost everything they design I would. Their clothing always catches my attention! I wore this dress to a wedding last weekend. I added white heels and a clutch to wear them out before the summer is gone and chose a statement earring. I recently wore these earrings here. I love how the subtle purple tones add a little something to the clear crystal. Finally, I added a red lip. This color by NARS is my go to statement lip.
Shop this outfit below:
You can rent this dress via Rent the Runway, too. To get $30 off your order, click here.
Anddd now for the sales..
- Ann Taylor has 50% off of all sale items
- Ann Taylor LOFT is having 50% off of sale items
- Anthropologie is giving you 40% off sale items
- ASOS has 20% off select Fall styles
- Club Monaco has 40% off sale with code: FarewellSummer
- Kate Spade is having 25% off all sale items with code: Dotty.
- Macy’s has up to 60% off select styles
- Rebecca Taylor has 40% off sale items with code: LaborDay
- Saks Fifth Avenue is having 25% off select items