I’m a bit later than usual on the monthly roundup of your favs, but better late than never! I always love to look back each month on the items you all liked most from what I shared. I look at what you clicked on the most & purchased the most, then round them all up in a monthly roundup post. Today, I’m sharing the September top ten most popular products.
September TOP TEN
Below is the September Top 10. You can click on any of the product photos to shop or I have them all linked below with a little more info.
- DV Huey Boot: These have been a fav since I originally shared them & for good reason. They fit TTS, come in 4 colors, & are so comfortable. This style boot is definitely on trend for Fall & Winter this year.
- Plaid Shacket: This shirt jacket is under $50 & is one of the best for the price I’ve found. I love the neutral colored one, but it comes in a few color options. I got a size XS.
- Combat Boot: I got these on sale during the NSale & they are my FAV boots so far this F/W season. I have the tan color & just die for the gold hardware. They come in a few colors & fit TTS. They are so chic & so comfy! Could not love them more.
- Backless Midi Dress: I shared this under $50 midi dress as a wedding guest dress option & you all have been loving it. I think I need to go ahead & order it. It’s perfect for any wedding, but would also be great for a holiday party.
- Turtleneck Sweater: You’ll be seeing this sweater several more times over the next few months. I feel like it’s the sweater of the season. It comes in a few colors & has a relaxed fit. I went with a size XS. You can also find it here.
- Air Lift Legging: I’ve worn these so many times since I got them as I get back into working out PP. You all have loved them! They come in quite a few colors– check here for all the options. I got a size S! There is a matching sports bra/crop.
- Rounded Edge Floor Mirror: We have this floor mirror in our master bedroom & it’s so pretty. It comes in 3 finishes & is currently on sale!
- Logo Baseball Cap: This has been my go to hat for my walks & days I have dirty hair. I think it’s so chic for a baseball hat! It comes in several diff color or print options. It’s sold out a few times so also check here, here & here.
- Velvet Pillow Covers: We have these in our guest room & they have been a big hit. They come in 8+ colors & 3 different sizes. They are currently on sale, so it’s a great time to grab them if you need (or want) new decorative pillows.
- High Rise Mom Jeans: I got these when shopping for new jeans PP & have been a big fan. I usually size up one size in the rigid denim from this brand & I get the regular length.
I hope you all loved seeing the September top 10 most popular products. If you are shopping for anything in particular right now, please let me know how I can help. I rounded up my Shopbop sale picks yesterday where you can find a ton of great current season pieces up to 25% off. I’ve also been working hard on my holiday content & gift guides & started sharing them in the LTK app. Be sure you’re following me there so you don’t miss anything! XO