Biker shorts seem to be the biggest trend this season & I am here for it. I shared four ways to style biker shorts a few weeks ago to help you all navigate the trend. Now that you know how to style them, I thought I would round up the cutest summer biker shorts available right now for you all to shop.
Summer Biker Shorts
I’m rounding up the cutest summer biker shorts in an easy to shop collage for you all today. There are shorts in every price range, length or style, & color below. The collage is shoppable, so all you have to do is click on any of the images & you’ll be taken to that page to shop. I’ll include a little more about each pair below, too.
- Good Karma Short: I have the leggings version of these shorts in a few colors. The fabric is so stretchy & comfortable. Plus, they come in a ton of colors. I get the size XS/S in them. They are under $50.
- Water Stripe Short: I loved the white tie dye detail down the side of this pair. They also come in a bright pink color.
- Lustrous Shorts: I have the leggings version of these shorts. I love the sheen to them! I wear a size XS in the leggings.
- Spacedye Shorts: This high waisted pair of shorts also comes in black. I always love how this brand fits, as I feel like they are so flattering.
- Chromatic Blast: I think this bright tie dye print is so cute! I would love them paired with an oversized black t-shirt or sweatshirt. These come in a few other colors, but this pair was my favorite.
- Classic Biker Short: This pair is a mid-price range classic black pair. If you’re just starting on the trend, a go to black pair is a must! They are so versatile & go with just about anything.
- Metallic Mocha Shorts: I think these are so cute! The shiny metallic is so fun & I love the neutral color of these. I would love these paired with a plain white, grey, or black t-shirt.
- Girlfriend Shorts: This pair comes in so many different colors. This brand has really good quality fabric. There are also crop tops & sports bras that match! This pair is under $50.
- Liquid Shorts: This pair gives you the sheen style but for only $12. They are a little on the longer side compared to some, but still have the high waisted style, too. I’ve styled these before & found that they fit TTS.
- Lounge Shorts: This pair of shorts is only $12 & is a great classic pair if you are still unsure about the trend.
- Hot Short: This pair is such a great, neutral khaki color. They are only $30 & are by one of my fav brands!
- Leopard Short: I love the bold print of this leopard pair. They make such a statement! I think they’d look best paired with a simple, solid t-shirt.
- Grey Shorts: This simple grey pair is only $7. Seriously such a steal! Whether you just wear them around the house or out & about, this pair is too good of a deal to pass up. They also come in black.
- Tie Dye Short: I love the tie dye trend right now so these are a great way to combine a few of summer’s most popular trends together. These come in a few colors & are under $20.
- Ribbed Shorts: These have a ribbed style & are described as a swim short. They work for every day, too though. They are under $20.
- Hot Short: This army green color pair of shorts come in a few colors, including a blue that is so beautiful. They are only $30.
Hopefully this helps you all find a new cute pair of summer biker shorts (or two or three) to hop on the trend this summer. If you’re looking for style inspo, check out this post for a few ideas. If you are shopping for other summer items right now, I have tons of posts to help including a post on activewear, swimwear, sandals under $50, & hats. If there is anything in specific you all are shopping for right now, feel free to reach out as always & let me know how I can help. XO