I’m pretty sure Amazon delivers to our home five or six times per week. I’m sure you can tell my monthly Amazon purchase roundup, that I’m a big fan because I shop there so often. It’s just SO easy & you can find seriously anything. Because of this, I thought it would be great to roundup the best Amazon summer finds for you all in an easy to shop collage! There are so many great essentials included below.
Amazon Summer Finds
Below are all of my Amazon summer finds. The images on the collage are hyperlinked, so you can click on any of them & you’ll be taken to that product’s page where you can shop.
I’m including a little more about each item for you all below. All of the item names are hyperlinked, so if you click on any of them you’ll bet taken to that product’s page where you can shop!
- Adidas Baseball Cap: This baseball cap is a great closet staple you can wear all year round. I’ve been wearing mine non-stop to protect my face from sun damage when I’m out walking Maddie & Olive, working out or just lounging around the house. It’s under $25 & comes in over 3o colors. For more see my summer hat guide post.
- Espadrille Sandals: I love the platform heel & adjustable ankle strap on these espadrille sandals. They are made with a faux leather material, which is super comfortable & chic. Can wear them casual with denim shorts & a basic tee or dress up with a maxi dress & denim jacket. They come in over 30 colors (including animal prints) & have over 1k positive reviews. Can’t go wrong! If you need more cute sandals for summer, check out my post on summer sandals under $50!
- Drink Insulator Covers: These drink insulator covers are suitable for most slim 12 oz cans (energy drink, coffee, seltzer, etc.) & help keep your drink cool & refreshing. I thought the marble pattern was fun for summer, but they also come in 15 other patterns. They are great for the beach, parties, summer cookout, & bachelorette parties. You can get a 4 pack for just under $12.
- Sunscreen: This is a great everyday face & body sunscreen. It’s lightweight, fast-absorbing, & sweat resistant. It’s perfect for the beach, outdoor activities, & everyday use. Definitely a must have item to have on hand all summer long. For more skincare, see my AM Skincare routine post.
- Straw Visor Hat: This trendy sun visor hat is a great way to protect your face & hair from the sun. It has a velcro closure in the back & elastic band to easily adjust the fit & comfort. Plus, it’s foldable & great for on the go! It comes in almost 15 colors & is under $20.
- Polarized Sunglasses: These unisex sunglasses are timeless & go with any outfit. The bold, half frame give it retro look, which I love. They come in 10 colors & are are under $20.
- High Waist Bikini: This bikini is flattering, comfortable, & super affordable. I love how high waisted the bottoms are & strapless (padded) top, which is great for laying out & avoiding tan lines. It comes in almost 30 colors (including animal prints) & is under $30. It’s the perfect swimsuit to mix & match the tops or bottoms with, which is always a plus! For more swimwear, see my spring swimwear guide post.
- Hydro Flask Water Bottle: This stainless steel water bottle will help you stay hydrated & refreshed all summer long. It’s made with a non-slip material, which prevents your beverage from leaking or sweating & is great for on the go. It comes in 11 colors & is under $45.
- Beach Towel: This lightweight towel is perfect for the beach, travel, or summer vacation. It’s made with 100% cotton & natural fibers that dry really quickly after each use, which is always convenient. Not to mention, its versatile & can also be used as a shawl or draped over a swimsuit. It comes in 12 colors & is under $20.
- Lip Balm: This lip balm has been one of my favorites for years. It’s made with nourishing ingredients, like shea butter & vitamin E. I love how compact it is & rolls right on your lips.
- Tank Top: This sleeveless exercise top is lightweight & breathable, perfect for summer. It has mesh details on the back to keep you cool & comfortable during your workout. It comes in almost 10 colors & is under $10.
- Stemless Wine Tumbler: This chic wine tumbler is the perfect drink accessory for summer. It has insulated walls filled with cooling gel to keep your wine (or beverage of choice) the perfect temperature. It’s BPA-free & has a sturdy bottom, which is perfect for outdoor parties or events. They make a great gift idea too.
- Biker Shorts: Biker shorts seem to big the biggest trend this summer & I’m all for it! These high waisted biker shorts are under $20, have pockets (always a plus), & almost 7k positive reviews. They come in a variety of colors & lengths. If you’re looking for inspo on how to style biker shorts, check out my blog post here.
- Waterproof Phone Case: This waterproof phone case is a must have for summer. Whether you’re sitting poolside or at the beach, this protective phone accessory will come in handy, trust me. You can get a 4 pack for under $15. Talk about a bargain!
- Tote Bag: This versatile tote bag is perfect for the beach, outdoor activities, & travel. It’s under $30 & comes in over 30 patterns. It’s machine washable, waterproof, & the perfect size to fit all your summer essentials.
- Avocado Float: This inflatable avocado float is so fun! It’s oversized & perfect for relaxing in the pool. It also comes with a large removable beach ball (the “pit” of the avocado) that you can take to beach or play with in the pool. This is a must have pool accessory for a summer pool party or bachelorette party!
I hope you all loved my roundup of Amazon summer finds! I ordered the avocado pool float & the leopard bikini. Can’t wait to use them for a pool day, soon. For more of my fav Amazon finds, check out these blog posts: May Amazon Purchases & June Amazon Purchases. Also, for more summer finds, see my post on outdoor games for summer. XO
I’m super into biker shorts now, so thanks for the link! Love all of the things you list! 🙂
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
Comments are closed.