OKRA FRIES RECIPE
A few weeks ago when I was in NYC, Charles went over to his sister’s for dinner & said they had some okra fries that were so good. He wanted to recreate them at home & we’ve since made them a few times. We finally feel like we nailed the recipe & found the perfect dipping sauce to serve them. Today, I’m sharing our okra fries recipe with you all. They are great as an appetizer, a snack, or as a side dish. They are super easy to make & are Whole 30 approved.
- 1 pound of okra, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- Pinch of cayenne to taste
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Tessamae’s habanero ranch for serving.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the stems off of the okra & slice it in half lengthwise.
- Place sliced okra in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add seasonings to okra & toss to coat.
- Place okra on a baking sheet with a wire rack.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve with Tessamae’s habanero ranch & enjoy!
CLICK TO SHOP
If you’re looking for more Whole 30 recipes, be sure to check out my spirulina smoothie recipe, my mushroom bolognese, sole piccata, & ramen zoodle soup recipe. Stay tuned for more good, healthy recipes that I will be sharing with you all soon! XO